Friday, April 13, 2007

Snatched from Arielle who got it from Birdie who apparently got it from Beth.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My first name is similar to a friend of my parents who lives in Germany.

2. ARE YOU AN ONLY child? No.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on the pen.

4. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know. I think I can be too complicated.

5. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? After how many drinks?

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Malt-o-meal

7. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

8. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ice cream hates me.

10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their shoes.

11. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lack of self-control

12 . WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? ...

13 . WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue yoga pants, white socks

14. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken tacos, no breakfast yet.

15. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My two boys talking about how they are "lasers"? I have no idea...

16. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Brick red.

17. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh bread baking, laundry aisle, Joop, baby head, horse sweat, garlic.

18. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband

19. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? :) Didn't get sent to me, but I like where I snatched it from!!

20. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? One boxer dog.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Steeplechase, golf, dressage.

22. HAIR COLOR? I think it’s dark brown. Been awhile since I saw my “natural” color.

23. EYE COLOR? Brown with a little yellow & green.

24. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Contacts & Glasses

25. FAVORITE FOOD? It seems so dishonest to say I have one favorite…

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Psychological thriller with a satisfying ending.

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hidalgo

28. WHAT COLORS SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Cream

29. SUMMER OR WINTER? In January I love July and in August I can’t wait for December.

30. HUGS OR KISSES? From my husband, boys and immediate family. Everyone else triggers evasive maneuvers.

31. FAVORITE DESSERT? Again, I’d hate to prejudice myself against any sugar induced euphoria.

32. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don’t care.

33. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don’t care.

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Christianity Reconsidered, The Mission of Motherhood, Yeshua, A Guide to the Real Jesus and the Original Church.

35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Laser mouse, no pad.

36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? CSI: Las Vegas, Dr. Who

37. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND(s)? Birds, water, laughter, my husbands voice.

38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Partial to rolling stones. Around and around and around…

39. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? St. Petersburg, Russia

40. SO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can burp loud enough to shake the walls in my house. That's a talent, right?

41. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? anyone whose blog I read (same as Arielle)