Thursday, August 23, 2007

Titus

I'm starting to put together a study on the book of Titus. This is a study for women and we'll probably spend some time studying Titus 2 specifically.

So, have any of you met a realio-trulio Titus 2 woman?

Give your personal perception of her, please. I know I'm asking for a completely subjective opinion, but I promise I have a hidden agenda.


As per Farmer Tom's request...

Update:

Titus 2: 3-5
NASB

Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, ot malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored.


Sound like anyone you know?