Friday, April 20, 2007

Thoughts from Abu...

I so should be in bed right now. But the husband isn't home and I don't sleep without him flip flopping like a dying fish, kicking the covers and listening to talk radio. Sometimes the dog gets to snuggle and that helps, but for the most part I just don't sleep without the Man in the house. Sucks to be me.

My niece is having a girl. Picked a beautiful name which I can't remember right now.

My parents are bringing friends from Germany over on Tuesday of next week. I'm supposed to take them riding. Um. Ok. They are in their 30's. Their daughter is 6 months. Pony rides for adults? O...k... Still, it'll be really nice to be able to get to know them a little. He has dual citizenship and is coming to live here in the States. Eastern Idaho. Cool.

Tomorrows busy. Today was busy. Saturday's huge and I'm so ready for Sunday. Brunch, anyone?

Wrote a song this week. I like it. I think it's "poignant" and poetic. The Mr. thinks it's sad and doesn't get the point. Well, you can't just have "feel good songs"! You just can't.

Well, the phone just rang, the Mr. is on his way home and I can finally unwind.

Night all!