Saturday, March 31, 2007

"Random Thoughts"

In an effort to emulate Pablo @ Attitude Central I will now commence with a few.


You ever take a nap & wake up so cranky you could rip the wings off fairies? Pray for my family. Grrrr.

I've been feeling terribly anti-social this week. Unfortunately, my life doesn't allow me room to indulge that "feeling". Sucks.

I need a pedicure. The sight of unpainted toenails in cute sandals is just, somehow, wrong. On a deeply aesthetic level. That's an oxymoron, isn't it.

I don't understand the tambourine as an instrument. During which songs has it ever been a good idea?

Harrison Ford was wonderful to watch. But then he got old and skinny and hooked up with Calista Flockhart. They look like stick figures together.

I've had a movie star crush on Jeff Goldblum since I saw him in Jurassic Park. Something about quirky men really gets my attention. Love Vincent Dinofrio too. He plays the weirdest characters. Now they're both on NBC and I get to watch them both. Funny how the Mr. doesn't "like" the shows they are in. Hm. I think there's a conspiracy.

Famous person I'd most like to go to dinner with . . . Benjamin Netanyahu. Least likely? Rosie O'Donnell. Famous couple? Jada Pinkett Smith and her husband Will Smith. They seem like interesting people.

Found a buckskin gelding for sale. 15 1/2 hands (guestimating), stocky, white blaze, really athletic. Neat head. I'm calling on him tomorrow. Dreamed about him last night. Indulging my inner 12 year old girl again.

I despise the fact I'm too busy to volunteer @ the Pregnancy Resource Center. It's a really AWESOME ministry that is so important. Not this year, I guess.